Ages: 14 – 25 years old
Turn 1: 08 Jul – 21 Jul
Turn 2: 22 Jul – 04 Aug
Location: Magdalene St, Cambridge CB3 0AG
Time to Cambridge: The college is set on centre of Cambridge.
▖Students live in comfortable single rooms at the heart of Magdalene College and share bathrooms with up to six other students.
▖Students have breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Magdalene College dining halls.
Students will live in Magdalene College, which is one of Cambridge University’s oldest, most famous and most beautiful colleges. Magdalene College was founded in 1428 and is one of the oldest colleges in Cambridge University. The main courtyard and its small church were both built around 1470, while the famous Pepys library dates from about 1700.
The college is situated in the heart of the historic centre of Cambridge, close to the river, the beautiful colleges and stunning architecture of the university – so our students will experience Cambridge’s unique atmosphere to the full.
Magdalene College Course Activities Our programme at Magdalene College allows students to immerse themselves in traditional Cambridge University student life:
– An arrival reception with strawberries & cream on the college lawns;
– Course graduation ceremony beneath the Pepys library with detailed personal reports and certificates for each student;
– A formal farewell dinner in the historic and atmospheric college dining hall;
– Full day excursion to London;
– Inspirational cultural, social and sporting programme.